Sean uses his vast knowledge and experience to analyze his clients in a broad and comprehensive way. He truly believes he can make a difference in the lives of his clients with creative ideas that help people get the most out the money they make.
Sean's vast and diverse background includes investments, insurance, retirement planning, tax and estate planning. He was Business Manager of Financial Planning US for UBS as well as Lead Risk Control Officer for Wealth Planning US. Prior to joining UBS, Sean was a Compliance Officer and worked on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange as a Specialist for Goldman Sachs.
With over 25 years of financial, tax and insurance experience, Sean's credentials are extensive and impressive; they include:
- Enrolled Agent with the IRS (EA)
- Certified Financial Planner Practitioner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Series 7 and 66 FINRA Licenses, held with Newbridge Securities Corporation
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Property and Casualty Insurance
Sean is very community- minded and strongly believes in donating his knowledge and time. As a Personal Financial Counselor approved by the Department of Defense, he works with veterans and military families providing financial education and guidance.
Passionate about giving back, Sean has been involved with many non-profit organizations; including:
- Association of the US Army, Board Member
- Bridging the Gap—offers financial counseling for service members and their families
- Driven by Heroes, Founding Board Member
- NAACP—promoting financial literacy
- Junior Achievement Program
- Operation Homefront
- Transitional Housing Program—helping women and mothers transition from homelessness to financial independence
- Red Bank Fire Department, Volunteer
- Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Monmouth Regional Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
Sean is a graduate of Christian Brothers Academy, Lincroft, NJ and St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY. In his spare time, he enjoys reading, playing golf and carpentry. Sean and his wife, Liz, live in Long Branch with their two sons.